Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tweet Zero

Not long ago this mom had not even heard of twitter, then a fellow blogger started blogging about tweeting, this mom decided to join Twitter on a whim and guess who became an addict: me.

As my daughter and very sweet or can I say tweeter then tweet daughter Roo approaches tweenhood I was looking for a new blog for us to tell the twisted tale that is our lives.

I am the Mom, Hollie, some of you may know me as @simplyhollie or my wicked alter ego @commoncentsmom but this is where you want to be if you want my views on parenting a tween girl who thinks she is twenty.

I am a mom first, internet hack second, blogger and friend when I get up for air. I am loving learning about Social Media and so is Roo, so expect plenty of posts about Twitter, Facebook and You Tube. Roo is the typical tween with a heaping of Asperger's tossed in. She loves fashion, music, and anything to do with computers.

You will find me tweeting it at @tweeterntwisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment